Monday, August 15, 2011

Random

So its been a while wow. 7/27 was my last entry. lets play some catch up.

So a week maybe a week and half ago something exciting happened. My wedding date has changed. Its been moved up. Everything about it has changed for the better i think. We are having a real small intimate wedding with really close friends and family. Im sorry not everyone is allowed to come we want it really small. But You will have a chance to celebrate with us cause a few weeks or so afterwards we are going to throw a big party where everyone can come celebrate our new marriage. if you don't like or mad that cause you didn't get to come to ceremony, sorry you're going have to get over it. You're not any less important to us cause you didn't get to come. Hope you understand and if you don't tough.

Yesterday i was suppose to be playing in a paintball tournament but I didn't. Apparently they changed it to next week but had a brain fart and didn't update their website about it and still haven't. But lucky enough i didn't make it all the way to katy when i found out. A teammate went out earlier then us and called us to tell us. Sadly he called a little late and still had to pay for the hotel. :P now that I think about it I shouldve told my teammate to stay in the room instead of me.  Oh well my bad Taylor.

Heres a quick review on one of my paintball stuff, so if you don't care just skip it you don't have to read it.

Im gonna give a small review on my Dye rotor loader. It is one of the fast loading hoppers out there with about 50 balls per second. Now I don't know anyone or gun for that matter that can shoot that fast. Yes I understand that it makes kinda pointless that it can load faster then i can shoot but I will always know there is a ball in there when I pull that trigger. The real reason why I like it is that One- you can't get about 50000 balls before the batteries go out on it so its really good on efficiency of it. The other reason is that I can take it apart without any tools if i need to get to the internals of it which is amazing no other hopper except the new valken V-max hopper can do that. So if you can afford I would say get this hopper but if not you might want to try to get a Pinokio which is just as good and if thats too expensive for you still go with the Halo B hopper. I might do a review on these sometime.

Ok you can pick back up here. Lets see what else can i add here. I think the next guitar I want to get for sure is one the Taylor NS series guitar. Yes I know they are super expensive but they sound so amazing. Well I ever get one of these I highly doubt it but its my current dream guitar.

Oh yes. If any of my three readers I have know how to a podcast and want to teach me a good way to do it that would be awesome. I kinda want to do a podcast with some people and just have good time with it. No idea what it would be about or who i would want in it. but I think it would be fun. If you want to get in on it let me know.

That concludes this broadcast.

-X aka Captain Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment