Its been a few days. I have been slacking and lazy. Not wanting write anything mainly cause my days have been kinda boring. Yesterday I didn't go to work due to me being woken up to heather telling me her grandma was admitted to the hospital Im still a little confused on what happen so i can't tell what happened to her. I went with her in the morning and spent like 5 or so hours there, All I know is that they didn't know what was wrong with her but she is doing a lot better but they are keeping again over night. So pray for her if you would. Which brings us to today. Nothing interesting happening except i learned how to drive a scissor lift. Yeah I know what you are thinking dont you not like heights captain awesome? Its true I don't but i dealt with it so i can do more stuff around work. But see nothing exciting.
For those out there who own an iPhone and like to play fun games you should download Gun Bros. Its free! Its a cool game were you defend off waves of bad guys with you and your 'bro' I suggest if you have a 3G that you don't get it cause its super horrible slow. If you have the 3GS(what i own) or the 4G you should it get and add me as a friend, Remyisx is my screen name.
Well I think that about it yall have a good one. Oh forgot about the question. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? Please explain your answer.
-X aka Captain Awesome
No comments:
Post a Comment