Monday, July 25, 2011

Day two

So obviously it's day two of the blogging phase I'm going through. Unfortunately nothing interesting has had happen today. Nor interesting thoughts either. Except for going to the Moore's and brining them a house warming gifts and hanging with them. So maybe exciting will happen between now and Before I go to bed and if so it shall be updated on here


As I figured I needed to update this before bed. The Moores always give us memories. First off we had took the screen off a spare iPhone. Ok that wasn't the fun part. The fun part is when realized that the phone was now scrapable( that's right I made up a word) we decided that we should take it completely apart for the fun of it. If you have an extra laying around do it. It's real fun but a lot of tiny little screws.



But you do get see what all the different stuff really look like :



Even if your patient enough you can see what the motherboard looks like.




And figure out which chip is the sound chip that your not suppose to know about.



So after all that fun we switched the screens to right phone but not after playing phase 10. Which when I play I usually never finish the game let alone be the lead but tonight we finished the game and I won. Yay me!!! Then we all shared some cake and it was good.

So I think im gonna start asking question to see what people think who read this. Anyways me and and a coworker talked about faith and destiny today. How we defined is what we talked about. He said all of it is BS. I said that faith is believing in something that you can see or feel all the time. And destiny I said was the result of your actions.


So how do you define faith destiny in your own way? Also random can you tell me what is the company who makes that sound chip?


- X Aka Captain Awesome

P.S. I realize this is better then updating my Facebook status with this useless stuff. And just linked instead. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Faith is believing in something you cannot see or touch and Destiny is what happens when we chose do someihng or not to do something.

    ReplyDelete